Youth Wrestling DAy Camp
Pre-K - 5th Grade
Camp Dates: July 24th - July 28th (5 DAYS!)
Cost: $170.00 15% Sibling Discount
Broken into two groups – Beginner wrestlers with 0-3 yrs experience, and competitive wrestlers with 3-6 yrs experience. Grades Pre-K – 5th. If you have a beginner needing to work on the basics, or an experienced wrestler looking to get some great training in, then this camp is for them. We will also have speed & agility sessions during the camp.
Coaches: Caleb Kolb, Gage Anderson, & Josh Gannon
- Focus on fundamental drills, fixing common mistakes, and repetition of core techniques
- Fun wrestling games that incorporate skill building
- 8:30am - 9:00am Check-In at CES
- 9:00am - 10:00am Speed & Agility
- 10:00am - 11:30am Wrestling
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm Tumbling
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm Wrestling
- 2:45pm - 4:15pm Swim (@ Irvingdale Pool)
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm Pickup
Cost includes pool swim passes & transportation to and from pool.
What to Bring:
Wrestling shoes (we can provide if needed), two t-shirts, athletic shorts, swimwear and a towel, Lunch and a bottle of water or sports drink.
15% sibling discount is applied when you register online.
Online Registration Only:
Click on the registration link below!